We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer - 6 Month Contract, you will play an important role in helping our Corporate and Sales Leaders throughout our Global offices. The position will support hiring in a variety of departments in a fast paced environment that is critical for our business growth. It's a great opportunity to expand your experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Source and recruit for a variety of roles in a fast paced environment within our Sales Team
- Partner closely with our Sr Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) to support Hiring Leaders in US and Global offices to grasp and understand their requirements and hiring timelines.
- Build quality talent pipelines through creative and effective sourcing techniques outside of LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Consultative rapport building with hiring managers across US.
- Focus on diversity hiring while maintaining a high quality of hire bar to align with employment equity goals.
- Frequent meetings with hiring teams to guide them through the recruiting process.
- Perform competitor landscape analysis and build candidate target lists.
- Use Greenhouse to gather data to drive hiring decisions.
- Generate weekly recruiting reports.
- Perform background checks on new hires.
- Partner with our service desk to ensure that equipment is available for new hires
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years’ sourcing and/or full cycle recruiting experience across US (essential)
- Internal tech company and/or recruitment agency experience (preferred)
- Strong talent hunter mentality with a solid tech community network to tap into
- Collaborative and Team approach mindset
- Resiliency, ability to work independently, trustworthiness, creativity, solution-orientation, results-orientation and passion for technology recruiting
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to adapt and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Tool Experience: LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse, Greenhouse Onboarding
BONUS POINTS FOR EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience scaling fast-growing teams within a technology company
- Experience in diversity sourcing and recruiting for technology company
- Prior PKI and IoT recruiting experience
As Premium Client Manager you will manage some of our largest Enterprise PKI, IoT and TLS clients, cultivate future projects, qualify new opportunities and consult with internal teams such product/services/support/compliance to ensure that all clients objectives are met.
DigiCert’s Platinum clients receive a higher level of support, faster response times, proactive information about service updates, and support escalation to make sure they receive the right level of service at the appropriate time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Understand and articulate a customer’s business and the impact DigiCert’s solutions have on their business objectives
- Understand how our customers are utilizing DigiCert’s security solutions and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to increase their security posture
- Develop and proactively manage strong relationships with internal personnel in all functional areas of DigiCert, Sales, Support and Product Management
- Present customer business reviews to executive business owners and technical customer contacts as well as internal stake holders
- Monitor service renewals and expirations to avoid disruption to service
- Communicate upcoming changes which may impact services
- Provide expert level escalation management techniques and effectively communicate ongoing status of technical issues to key stakeholders
- Manage customer lifecycle to ensure customer’s business goals are met and they realize value in their investment
- Drive and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Help the Account Manager with the renewal of all entitlements and solutions for your customers
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to meet both internal and customer requirements
- Invest in ongoing self-development to acquire industry relevant skills necessary to satisfy your customer’s needs (i.e., Security+ certification)
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3+ years project and/or account management experience
- Spanish (advantageous but not mandatory)
- Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology qualification
- Security Industry certification (advantageous)
- Effective sales and technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid + Gap Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Support Program
- Gym Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance