We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Project Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, and leading project deliveries, ensuring the efficient utilization of internal and external resources, as well as third-party vendors. The Project Manager will play a crucial role in establishing and maintaining project cadence, governance, and overall control to achieve successful outcomes. This role will work closely with sales leadership team in EMEA/AMS.
- Plan, organize, lead the project delivery, including organizing resources (internal and external) and third-party vendors assigned to achieve outcomes within the Project.
- Establish and control the project cadence and governance for the overall Project.
- Manage and track the cost, schedule, and technical performance of all aspects of the Project assigned against the approved baseline.
- Be accountable for monitoring and controlling project activities/milestones, schedule, risk register, scope changes, on time delivery, and Estimate at Completion (EAC) within the project.
- Capture and monitor project performance objectives and indicators.
- Identify support and resources needed to achieve the project objectives with input of the Resource Managers and key stakeholders.
- Manage all customer / stakeholder relationships to ensure assigned responsibilities/accountabilities are achieved/addressed.
- Lead and motivate a high performing cross-disciplinary integrated team by providing the appropriate direction, coaching, support, and delegation to team members.
- Apply continuous improvements principles including post-project implementation reviews to identifying areas of improvement for projects.
- Prepare Project Planning and Estimate to Complete (ETC) Reviews.
- Track project progress and manage change effectively throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collect timesheets from Pro Services members, update stakeholders regularly, and manage invoicing process for the projects managed.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in program or project management.
- A certified project manager with a PMP/Prince2 [or equivalent] credential with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Versatile in various project management methodologies and tools, including Agile (Scrum, Kanban), ITIL, and widely used project management software such as Jira and Microsoft Project.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent complex IT service delivery projects in both the EMEA and US regions.
- 3+ years of experience managing projects for software/service implementations.
- Experience in project delivery for IT security product/services
- Knowledge and understanding of PKI.
- Experience in delivering project lifecycle for end-to-end solutions/services from Design, Delivery, and In-Service Support phases.
- Experience working in a complex, multidisciplinary, multi-site organization.
- Experience in delivering projects for one or more of the following areas: governmental organizations (including defense ministries/departments, defense services, and defense manufacturers), software and product manufacturing for industrial, telco, and medical providers.
- Have a minimum of three to five years’ experience in program or project management.
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid + Gap Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Support Program
- Gym Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.