Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
- Provide leadership and direction to the digital analytics and campaign delivery teams, ensuring alignment with company goals and objectives
- Partner closely with the revenue marketing team to enable their campaigns, including lead capture, processing and follow-up handoff
- Build systems and processes for marketing, including lead lifecycle, lead and account scoring, lead intake and routing and attribution
- Optimize processes for the SDR team and develop SLA models for lead follow-up and conversion optimization
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Understand how data flows through marketing platforms and monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Execute marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement and lead generation. Monitor and report on campaign performance to optimize results.
- Stay up-to-date with industry regulations and ensure that marketing activities are compliant with relevant laws and guidelines (GDPR, CCPA)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, marketing technology or a related role within the B2B software industry
- 3+ years management experience, with the ability to motivate and develop teams with diverse skillsets
- Bachelor's degree (in Marketing, Business, Analytics or a related field)
- Growth or demand marketing experience is desired
- Excellent organizational skills with the capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously. Lead end-to-end project management for all marketing systems initiatives, ensuring timely and successful execution.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, lead routing tools, analytics tools, and data management best practices