Intermediate Full Stack Engineer (.NET + Angular)
Faria Education Group
The SchoolsBuddy division of Faria Education Group is looking for an Intermediate Full Stack Engineer (.NET + Angular). The role will be heavily involved with maintaining the existing application.
SchoolsBuddy is a comprehensive extra-curricular management system for staff, parents and students, featuring activities management, transport system, online payments, plus sign-up, allocation and attendance for after-school activities. Trips, online consent, parents evenings, sports teams and bookings can all be managed through the SchoolsBuddy platform.https://portal.azure.com/#view/Microsoft_Azure_GTM/ModernBillingMenuBlade/~/Properties
What you will do:
- Full-stack software development using the technologies mentioned below
- Responsible for providing accurate estimates
- Provide regular progress updates, communicating problems or better ways of delivering requirements throughout the development
- Create technical documentation
- Take part in release and deployment activities
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process.
- Proficient back-end web development with C#, .NET Core (Plus ASP.NET), Web API
- Experience with JSON and RESTful services
- Confident with basic cross-browser & responsive HTML and CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or similar)
- Experience with Unit Test frameworks – MSTest/ NUnit
- Good knowledge of SQL Server/Relational database design
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Understanding of SOLID principles and IoC
- Working in an agile development environment
Nice to have:
- Azure cloud computing environment, including web job exposure, would be advantageous.
- Have used some of the following supporting tools: Jira/Confluence/Github/AzureDeploy/CI Tooling/Mobile Dev.
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career development.
- Professional growth in the international business environment.
- Cozy fully-equipped office in Taipei.
- Friendly atmosphere, office socials and team lunches.
- Paid vacation and stipend for English language classes/gym membership.
- Professional Development budget and unlimited book budget.
- Regular performance reviews.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.