Faria Education Group
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a Data Analyst to join our team in Taipei. In this position, your main responsibility will be to maintain the accuracy and currency of information in our in-house CRM. Data Analyst utilize various tools to carefully examine data and produce precise information that aids in decision-making. You are accountable for eliminating duplicate data, ensuring data cleanliness, and presenting any discrepancies in clear and comprehensible reports.
Do you have the following?
- Ability to learn quickly and execute quickly.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience working with and cleansing large databases.
- Mastery in Excel to accomplish complex tasks in a timely fashion, as evidenced by performance during technical interviews.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without being reminded.
- Strong emotional intelligence and grace under pressure.
- Knack for gathering data online in a resourceful manner.
- Can collaborate with the team, and providing them with relevant insights
- Clearly convey findings, both written and orally, to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to approach problems logically and make informed decisions based on data.
- Know how to create a program to make the analysis automated for easier and faster data check is ideal.
Over the course of a normal week, you will perform the following tasks:
- Comparing data reports to clean, check and analyse all the data conflicts and report it back to the customer
- Making sure the report are easy to understand specially for non-technical users
- Making sure all the special characters are all captured and won’t be replaced by garbage values.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining data systems.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Use formulas and keyboard shortcuts in a spreadsheet editor to prepare data from schools for upload into our products.
- Clean the duplicates and conflicts of the raw file to ensure the import data don’t have any issues before the import.
- Knows different templates in importing different data in the system.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Reproduce and report bugs for our development teams to fix.
- Reports the issue that easy to understand and complete information.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
Other Responsibilities on our team
- Collecting school information from a variety of resources, including the school's website, Wikipedia, Google, IBO.org, CIS, etc.
- Know all different kinds of templates for different types of programme.
- Prepare and import the standards on time with the correct layout.
Your performance will be evaluated based on the following criteria. Please carefully consider the following points:
- Schedule: You arrive at the ofﬁce to start your day on time and keep a good work schedule in sync with the rest of the team.
- Reliability: Your work is carried out with care from start to ﬁnish. For example, when you analyse data from different systems, you will list all the conflicts and you do it right the ﬁrst time.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Reports must be easy to read and understand
Exports and Imports
- Speed: You use shortcuts and formulas to speed up your work.
- Accuracy: No mistakes exist in your imports, and all points of uncertainty are outlined clearly in your notes for the customer.
- Follow procedures, verbal and written instructions, and protocols for any given assignment.
- Responsiveness: You reply promptly to requests from customers and the sales support team.
- Clarity: Your reports and notes to coworkers, management, and customers are well-written and cover all points of uncertainty so that everyone is on the same page.
Good to Have
- Knowledgeable in Python Language and or in C++
- Can manipulate data in SQL Database
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career development.
- Professional growth in the international business environment.
- Cozy fully-equipped office in Taipei.
- Friendly atmosphere, office socials and team lunches.
- Paid vacation and stipend for English language classes / gym membership.
- Professional Development budget and unlimited book budget.
- Regular performance reviews.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.
ABOUT FARIA EDUCATION GROUP
Faria is a leader in international education systems & services, offering an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions, school-to-home, online courses & study services to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in 155 countries.