Junior Sales Representative, Atlas
Faria Education Group
Our Atlas team is looking for a full-time Junior Sales Representative who will work actively within an assigned territory team to provide support throughout the entire sales process. In this role, you will take personal ownership over the pre-sales, lead generation, and qualification steps so that our lead Sales Representatives are set up for success.
While your primary responsibilities will be lead generation and sales operations, you will also take ownership of a small sales territory, where you will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales process–from lead generation to close.
You must have exemplary client-facing communication skills, a focused attention to detail, and enthusiasm for serving as an integral member of our sales team, which provides a suite of world-class SaaS-based education products to schools around the globe.
- Champion Atlas's sales and high-growth strategy
- Generate leads through proactive outreach via email, social networking and calling prospective clients
- Field and respond to incoming inquiries
- Parse and qualify leads to identify viable prospects
- As the initial point of contact with our team, establish the high bar of service that our future clients can expect to receive
- Generate new sales, in addition to nurturing and managing existing pipeline for a small territory
- Ensure a seamless handoff of qualified leads to our Sales Representatives
- Consistently and effectively utilize our internal CRM and HubSpot for lead tracking, data analysis, and contact management
- Actively participate in pipeline reviews and strategic discussions with the broader Sales & Account Management teams
- Maintain current knowledge of industry changes and trends in education
- Stay abreast of key characteristics of primary market segments
- Work across teams to contribute to the overall mission of Atlas and our parent company, Faria Education Group
You should have
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- 1-2 years prior direct sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Ability to provide an effective virtual demonstration of software
- Confidence in communicating with educators of any experience level
- Comfort in establishing rapport quickly and effectively via phone, email, screenshare, or in person
- Internal motivation to succeed, and a passion for technological solutions
- Creative drive to continually improve and grow yourself and those around you
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- A current U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to work in person, several times a week, from our Portland office in a hybrid office/remote work culture.
We would love it if you had
- Comfort with Google Suite, Zoom, Hubspot
- Knowledge of or experience in education
- Experience selling or using SaaS products
- Familiarity with school districts and US or international education
- $45,000 annual salary with possibility of up to $10,000.00 annual bonus
- PTO for vacation (16 days, increasing with tenure), sick (10), holidays (11) and other life events
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances
- Monthly health and wellness allowance
- 401(k) & Roth Retirement Plans, Faria offers a 3% match up to 6% of employee invested funds
- Company AT&T wireless plan
- Professional development activities & budget
- Various employee recognition programs and company sponsored social events
- Unlimited books budget
Career development and other business needs occasionally present themselves, even for non-traveling roles; therefore, we ask all Faria Education Group employees to maintain a valid passport.
Full training will be provided during induction and further training will be given throughout the duration of your employment, in order to assist in advancing your career with Faria Education Group.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Faria is a global company that offers a hybrid (in office / remote) work environment, with the details left to your manager’s discretion.
About Faria Education Group
Faria is a leader in international education systems & services providing an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions, school-to-home and online courses & study services to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in over 155 countries.
We are a globally distributed team with offices in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.