Customer Support Representative, ManageBac
Faria Education Group
We are looking for an energetic, persistent go-getter with at least 2 years prior customer support experience to join our team as a Customer Support Representative for ManageBac. Our service commitment to schools encompasses global 24-hour telephone & e-mail support Monday through Friday; with occasional weekend coverage, online and onsite training, and hosting annual conferences for admissions professionals. You will have primary responsibility to support our ManageBac schools during China Support Hours.
What you’ll learn in the first 30–45 days
- Product knowledge, the hows and whys of using ManageBac
- The nuts and bolts of ManageBac as a SaaS business
- The role of support and why good customer experiences matter
- The context and workflows of mainland China schools and how to best support them
- Running telephone and e-mail support operations, responding to support tickets
- Providing one-to-one online training for account setup and implementation to fit school-specific admission processes, or how to best use a specific feature. You will occasionally need to travel for onsite training within the mainland China region
- Ensuring that our quality of service (e.g. support request times and resolutions) is maintained at levels of excellence
- Making customers happy (this requires grace under pressure, especially when you’re dealing with a challenging customer that has urgent demands and time pressure)
- Providing Quality Assurance (QA) testing for new feature deploys
- Devising ways to improve our help and support materials
- Conduct & Assist online & offline webinars and events
A Normal Week
Over the course of a normal week, you would have:
- Responded to 100–200 support emails.
- Talked with 15–25 schools by phone.
- Setup 2–5 school accounts.
- Conducted 5–10 online trainings.
- Updated 1–2 help tutorials.
- Relayed several bugs or feature requests as a result of feedback from schools.
Various career paths are open to you, depending on skill level and interest:
- Advanced Customer Support: Organising next-level customer success through new documentation, training programmes, and events.
- Sales & Marketing: Organising marketing campaigns and taking responsibility for incremental sales growth.
- New Products: Moving vertically to support the launch of new products
- Management: Learning the nuts and bolts of SaaS business management and moving to a directorship with P&L responsibility.
Does this describe you?
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- High-energy and outgoing
- Fast learner
- Detail-oriented, follows things through to completion, dependable
- Clear and engaging presentation skills
- 1-2 years experience in customer support or account management
Anticipate 20-30% travel, though it may be more or less depending on personal preference.
- Competitive salary, plus eligibility for support team variable compensation plan
- Monthly Health & Wellness Allowance
- Office lunch & team socials
- Professional Development Budget
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
ABOUT FARIA EDUCATION GROUP
Faria is a leader in international education systems & services providing an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions, school-to-home and online courses & study services to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in over 155 countries.