Account Manager, ManageBac
Faria Education Group
We are looking for a full-time account manager to take on ownership of a portfolio of clients for ManageBac. The account manager position is critical to the maintenance and growth of our existing client base and is often the face of the company. We seek personable and professional account managers who are willing to be creative and think outside of the box while still aligning their work with broader team and company goals. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is able to stay focused on their priorities while still working within a highly collaborative team to ensure we provide the best possible client service.
The responsibilities of an Account Manager include:
- Developing rapport with ManageBac clients, building trust, and cultivating strong partnerships to manage your book of business
- Working within the Account Management Team to achieve company goals for retention, cross-sell/upsell, and expansion of accounts
- Trouble-shooting and resolving unique client situations through tailored and creative solutions
- Preparing proposals/quotes and contracts for clients for our products and services
- Utilizing excellent written and verbal communication with clients as well as within and across internal teams
- Ability to travel around 30% of the time to meet with clients in person and to attend conferences or other events
- Multitasking, setting priorities, meeting deadlines, and managing a variety of workflows
- Working across teams to support clients and contribute to the overall mission of ManageBac and our parent company Faria Education Group
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations
- Prior experience with K-12 education is highly valued, especially with educational technology. The role will also require continued education and upskilling in educational trends.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Able to liaise across teams (e.g. support, tech, sales, etc.) to facilitate and achieve the correct solution for a client.
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values.
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths and weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Follows instructions and responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; dedicated to seeing a task through to completion.
- Able to organize and prioritize competing demands of a client portfolio, including inbound requests, outbound calls and emails, conference follow-up, accounts receivable, internal meetings, and other tasks as they arise.
- Passion and drive to succeed; going beyond what’s expected; looks for opportunities to grow.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
- Proficiency and/or willingness to learn common business and communication technologies (i.e. SalesForce, HubSpot, Zoom, Skype, Slack, etc.).
- Salary $55,000 annual salary with possibility of up to $10,000.00 annual bonus
- PTO for vacation (16 days, increasing with tenure), sick (10), holidays (11) and other life events
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances
- Monthly health and wellness allowance
- 401(k) & Roth Retirement Plans, Faria offers a 3% match up to 6% of employee invested funds
- Company AT&T wireless plan
- Professional development activities & budget
- Various employee recognition programs and company-sponsored social events
- Unlimited books budget
Career development and other business needs occasionally present themselves, even for non-traveling roles, therefore, we ask all Faria Education Group employees to maintain a valid passport.
Full training will be provided during induction and further training will be given throughout the duration of your employment, in order to assist in advancing your career with Faria Education Group.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Faria is a global company that offers a hybrid (in office / remote) work environment, with the details at your manager’s discretion. While we have a physical office in Portland, Oregon, currently we also support hiring of full-time employees in 14 states. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring full-time employees.
AZ, CO, GA, IL, LA, MI, MO, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, WA, and WI.
About Faria Education Group
Faria is a leader in international education systems & services, offering an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions, school-to-home, online courses & study services to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in 155 countries.
Faria is a leader in international education systems & services providing an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions, school-to-home and online courses & study services to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in over 155 countries.
We are a globally distributed team with offices in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.