Faria Education Group
We are looking for a full-time Office Manager to join the growing team in our London office. The Office Manager will be experienced in ensuring daily office operations run effectively and efficiently, as well as carry out all administration duties as and when required. The Office Manager will be able to effectively multitask and have knowledge of other functions/duties such as Finance, Executive Assistant and Procurement.
The successful candidate will bring an organised, self-manageable, "get the job done" work ethic. The Office Manager is required to maintain a high level of discretion and professionalism when dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
This role will report to the Regional People Operations Manager.
- Responsible for the overall administration of the office operations and facilities management
- Lead on the office move from start to finish
- Work with building management to resolve any office issues
- Procurement of office supplies, equipment, snacks and drinks
- Coordinate with external vendors
- Organising office breakfasts, lunches, and meals when there are office meetings
- Organising team socials
- Assistance with travel arrangements when necessary
- Be a Health & Safety champion
- Supporting finance and compliance functions, including document filing
- Preparing marketing materials for sales/support visits and conferences
- Maintaining an accurate inventory of marketing materials and collaborating with the team when supplies are running low