Customer Support Representative
Faria Education Group
We are looking for an energetic individual with at least 2 years prior customer support experience to join our Taipei Team as a Customer Support Representative for SchoolsBuddy. In this role, you will be responsible for customer support operations in APAC as part of our customer success team. The right candidate will be a self-starter able to stay focused on their priorities while still working within a highly collaborative team and willing to be creative and think outside the box to achieve the broader team and company goals.
What you’ll learn in the first 30–45 days
- Product knowledge, the hows, and whys of using SchoolsBuddy
- The nuts and bolts of SchoolsBuddy as a SaaS business
- The role of support in sales and why good customer experiences matter
- The context and workflows of international schools and how to best support them
- Provide Initial Onboarding calls and support to new customers, establishing priorities, timelines, and next steps
- Provide online training sessions on account set-up. You will occasionally need to travel for onsite training within the APAC region
- Provide online training sessions for existing customers, potentially for new features or new use cases
- Update relevant internal systems with training notes and customer contact
- Follow up with customers to ensure successful adoption and offer further support
- Host live webinars with hundreds of guests, with clear communication & presentation skills
- Running email & telephone support operations, responding to support tickets from teachers & schools admins
- Ensuring that our quality of service (e.g., support request times and resolutions) is maintained at levels of excellence
- Making customers happy (this requires grace under pressure, especially when you’re dealing with a challenging customer that has urgent demands and time pressure)
- Providing Quality Assurance (QA) testing for new feature deploys
- Devising ways to improve our help and support materials
A Normal Week
Over a normal week, you would have:
- Responded to 50-75 support emails.
- Talked with 10–15 schools by phone.
- Conducted 10-20 online training sessions (including Onboarding calls)
- Updated 1–2 help tutorials.
- Relayed several bugs or feature requests as a result of feedback from schools