ManageBac Director, Americas
Faria Education Group
Faria Education Group is looking for a full-time ManageBac Director, Americas to lead ManageBac into the next era, with an expected start date of April 1st. Your role will be at the intersection of product, customers, and sales and marketing, while managing a team of 5 ManageBac Account Managers in that same intersection along with a marketing manager. Your main goal is to drive growth in ManageBac by having a deep understanding of customer needs, forging strong relationships with customers, and by developing and actualizing a sales strategy based on product direction. The ideal candidate will bring 5-10 years of proven success in business development within the education technology sector, particularly in the context of International Baccalaureate education.
What you’ll do…
- Develop and nurture strategic partnerships with educational institutions, IB schools, and key stakeholders to expand the company's reach and impact.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify trends, opportunities, and potential areas for growth for ManageBac within the IB education sector. Stay abreast of industry changes and competitive landscape.
- Provide Servant Leadership to the Account Management Team in achieving revenue targets by developing and implementing effective sales strategies and churn prevention techniques. This includes identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, managing the sales pipeline, and closing deals.
- Understand and analyze customer needs, challenges, and feedback to inform product development and enhance existing offerings. Collaborate with the Product Team to ensure alignment with market demands.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to create targeted campaigns and promotional activities that resonate with the IB and ManageBac community. Provide input on content creation, messaging, and marketing collateral.
- Foster collaboration between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure a unified approach to customer acquisition, retention, and satisfaction.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to the Account Management Team. Facilitate ongoing training programs to keep the team updated on industry trends and product knowledge.
- Utilize data analytics and reporting tools to measure the effectiveness of business development strategies. Use insights to continuously refine and optimize approaches for better outcomes.
- Act as a spokesperson for the Company at industry events, conferences, and seminars. Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the IB education community.
- Travel 20-30% of the time.
Career development and other business needs occasionally present themselves, even for non-traveling roles, therefore, we ask all Faria Education Group employees to maintain a valid passport.
Full training will be provided during induction and further training will be given throughout the duration of your employment, in order to assist in advancing your career with Faria Education Group.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Faria is a global company that offers a hybrid (in office / remote) work environment, with the details left to your manager’s discretion. While we have a physical office in Portland, Oregon, currently we also support hiring of full-time employees in 14 states. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring full-time employees.
AZ, CO, GA, IL, LA, MI, MO, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, WA, and WI.