Front-End (Layout) Team Lead
Faria Education Group
The ManageBac division of Faria Education Group is looking for an experienced and talented Front-End Team Lead to join our dynamic team in building the leading IB learning management system. In this role, you will lead development projects, define technical and methodology strategies, and get highly involved in major architectural design, work plans, and effort decisions.
Your responsibilities include overseeing and controlling the engineering execution (process, control, quality, timelines) of multiple projects across various business domains and locations.
ManageBac is the leading online planning, assessment, and reporting platform for IB World Schools, supporting over 140,000 educators in 130 countries for over 15 years. By providing schools with one unified system on a consistent, modern, and mobile-ready interface, ManageBac offers a seamless & integrated experience for coordinators, teachers, students, and parents for the full IB continuum.
- Take ownership of a long-standing project’s front-end architecture, including refactoring and optimization system maintainability.
- Collaborate closely with the team to identify and prioritize areas for enhancement.
- Write clean, efficient, testable and scalable code.
- Manage front-end developers team, perform code reviews.
- Provide guidance on best practices, coding standards, and design principles.
- Work closely with Design and QA teams to ensure front-end consistency and responsiveness across the application.
- Maintain Storybook components library and associated parts of the Design System.