Junior Account Manager, OpenApply
Faria Education Group
We are looking for a full-time Junior Account Manager to join our team based in the Taipei office. In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships and creating long-term, trusting partnerships with our OpenApply customers. You will support the OpenApply Sales & Account Management team through administrative processes, communications with prospects/clients, aiding in strategic projects and actively seeking new sales opportunities. With increased experience comes the opportunity to assume added responsibility for client portfolios.
- Identify and research potential clients for OpenApply.
- Generate leads through various channels, including cold calling, email campaigns, social, and networking events.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute effective sales strategies to meet or exceed individual, team, and company goals.
- Support the sales team in their recruitment efforts.
- Co-develop and maintain strong relationships with prospects.
- May require occasional travel and work outside of normal hours to accommodate international customers.
- Manage deadlines and reprioritize to accommodate client needs and expectations.
- Keep current on industry changes in education.
- Participate in regular training sessions to enhance sales skills and stay up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the company's offerings and effectively communicate their value to potential clients.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Sales, and Finance departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Work across teams to contribute to the overall mission of our parent company, Faria, drive innovation of our products, and further our relationships with our client schools.