Faria Education Group
The ManageBac division of Faria Education Group is looking for a Project Manager to lead our team in building the leading IB learning management system. We are looking for a highly experienced, full-time Project Manager based in our Ivano-Frankivsk office who will work closely with our Product Management and Engineering teams to support ManageBac web and mobile applications engineering.
ManageBac is the leading online planning, assessment, and reporting platform for IB World Schools, supporting over 140,000 educators in 130 countries for over 15 years. By providing schools with one unified system on a consistent, modern, and mobile-ready interface, ManageBac offers a seamless & integrated experience for coordinators, teachers, students, and parents for the full IB continuum.
We are a forward-thinking company that likes to deliver new features and is passionate about keeping ahead of the competition. Every day is different, and you will be challenged to think creatively and innovate within a multi-disciplined team of talented people. We’re a great bunch of people to work with, seriously committed to doing our best work, and we value individuals who can work well as part of a team.
- 5+ years of hands-on software engineering management experience
- Experience in managing project teams of at least ten people
- Experience in managing multiple teams simultaneously
- Experience in setting up projects from scratch
- Fluent experience in using project management tools like Jira and MS Project
- Strong understanding of software development practices and processes
- Experience managing a project in rapid growth and fast-paced environment, while supporting multiple initiatives at different phases of development with different needs
- Experience managing projects through the entire life cycle - from inception to launch
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products to worldwide markets
- Effective communication/conversation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver a high-quality result within a reasonably limited time
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in EdTech
- Good understanding of SaaS types of products
- Good understanding of design/UX
- BS/MS in computer science
- PMP certification or other relevant certification in project management
- Previous experience working with IT, understanding of ITIL practices