Software Development Team Lead
We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
- Provide product improvements in security, stability, and performance for an enterprise software application.
- Construct automation test framework for existing code base and new code to be added.
- Demonstrate technical leadership in design patterns, code quality, and collaboration within the team and across the organization.
- Lead and mentor other software engineers to achieve team goals.
- 1~2 years in hand-on software development team lead role.
- 2~4 years of working experience with .Net, Java, and SQL programming.
- Excellent attention to quality and solid foundation in software testing.
- Good understanding of automation test approach and CICD pipeline.
- Superb communication skills to work within and across teams.
The following personal qualities are desired:
- Passionate about self-learning and product excellence.
- Highly motivated and relentless in solving problems.
- Demonstrates a natural creativity in completing technical tasks.
- Prepared to go the extra mile when the team is up against it.
- Achieves the right balance of confidence and respect.
- Challenges the status-quo when necessary.
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.