Staff Software Engineer - ServiceNow
We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
Flexera is developing solutions that global enterprises use to turn IT insight into decisive action, and we’re looking for a talented Staff Software Engineer to help deliver on that promise.
You will fulfill a technical lead role on a team that is responsible for our industry leading integration with ServiceNow to our flagship Flexera One platform. The team will develop new features and be involved in the full product lifecycle from requirements, architecture, design, UX and wireframes, to coding, testing and documentation.
ServiceNow Knowledge Expectations:
- 3+ years development for end-to-end ServiceNow Integration scoped applications.
- Hands on integration development experience with ServiceNow platform and technologies such as IRE, RTE, ServiceGraph, ATF, etc.
- Experience with good source control practice for multi members working in the same scoped app.
- Experienced with ServiceNow automated test methods such as ATF.
- Familiar with ServiceNow scoped app certification process with high confidence in making code changes that comply with ServiceNow guidelines and requirements.
Must have Skills:
- ATF, ServiceGraph
- ServiceNow Integration
- ServiceNow App Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 9+ years of software development experience.
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and SOA integrations such as SOAP and REST.
- Experience in developing data centric integrations.
- Experience with Amazon EC2/S3, Kubernetes, and/or other cloud services.
- Familiar with micro-services architecture.
- Experience with Java, SQL, XML, and JSON.
- High attention to detail, process, and quality.
- Excellent Communication skills.
At Flexera, we foster a fun and engaged hybrid working environment where collaboration and innovation thrive. We value diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented groups in technology to apply.
Join our team to not only contribute to a world-class global product but also to grow in your career. At Flexera, we encourage continuous learning and provide opportunities for professional development.
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.