We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
What you'll do:
- Be part of a leading World Class Global Product Line (recently named as a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cloud Cost Management & Optimization, Q3 2022)
- Actively participate in an agile software development life-cycle, decomposing requirements, documenting and discussing the design, estimation and implementation.
- Design, implement and troubleshoot multi-layered, SOA structured, cloud-based software application using Go.
- Develop rapid prototypes and participate in pair programming.
- Contribute to the Flexera knowledge resources to help build the best customer experience.
You'll be expected to have:
- 3 to 5 years of Application Development experience, skilled in Microservices (preferably Go)
- Experience designing applications on AWS, which includes working with services like EKS, Lambda, EC2, S3
- Experience with Kubernetes is mandatory.
- Experience with design and code reviews/ code testing/ validation
- Experience in developing web applications, and can show us your personal/work projects.
- Experience developing on Linux environments.
- Knowledge / Experience with FinOps is a plus
- Superb communication skills to work within and across teams.
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.