Product Manager - FNMEA & ITAM
We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
Working in the IT Asset Management (ITAM) product line you will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategic direction, development, and market success of this key suite of products. This role requires a person with a deep understanding of product management, technology trends, and a proven track record of driving and delivering successful product initiatives.
You will have at least 5 years of experience in a product manager or product owner role, preferably in enterprise SaaS or mid-market digital products. You must be able to demonstrate having strategically made an impact at the product level and experience with product release planning and product roadmap management. You will be self-motivated, results-driven, and able to effectively deal with a certain degree of ambiguity/autonomy and capable of making sound business decisions.
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develop and create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, user experience (UX) design, marketing, and sales teams to drive cross-functional alignment and successful execution of product initiatives.
- Translate customer feedback and insights into actionable product strategies that enhance the ITAM product line capabilities.
- Work with the engineering team and product owner to define detailed product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to assist with the development of compelling go-to-market strategies that drive product awareness and adoption.
- Iterate on the product based on data-driven insights, user feedback, and market trends to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Present product updates and strategy to internal and external stakeholders, including customers, partners, and industry events.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- A relevant BA/BS degree.
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in product management roles.
- Experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements, roadmap, market research, competitive analysis, product planning, marketing concepts and proposals.
- Comfortable engaging and influencing executive level customers.
- Excellent and demonstrable leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in a matrix organization influencing work in different functions of UX design, and software development for example.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and tools.
- SaaS experience a plus including understanding SaaS architecture, business models, vendor licensing models, implementation challenges, etc.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, and attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English, especially applied to understanding and communicating product related items to teams and to stakeholders.
- Flexible with working times as some meetings with our US-based teams may fall into the evening hours.
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.