Senior Manager Integrations - ServiceNow
We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
At Flexera, we're on a mission to empower global enterprises by transforming IT insights into decisive actions. We're seeking a talented Senior Manager, Integration Engineering to play a key role in making this vision a reality.
You will lead a team that is empowered to design, develop, and operate the integrations platform technology for our flagship SaaS offering. The team will develop new features, buildout shared integrations services and be involved in the full product lifecycle from requirements, architecture, design, to coding, testing and documentation.
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage a high-performing development team responsible for building and maintaining our cloud-based integration platform including our ServiceNow integration and scoped application.
- Proactively identify and recruit top engineering talent while effectively onboarding new team members to ensure a seamless integration into the organization.
- Collaborate closely with both Product Management, Architecture, and engineering teams to review project requirements, technical artifacts, and designs, ensuring the feasibility and alignment with the desired solutions.
- Drive the achievement of business goals by overseeing the timely completion of key features and enhancements while effectively managing risks associated with the development process.
- Balance competing demands by prioritizing new feature development, architectural improvements, and the reduction of technical debt to maintain a sustainable and scalable platform.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to engineering teams operating within Agile principles, ensuring agile methodologies are effectively applied throughout the development lifecycle.
You'll be expected to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or management field, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrable prior in-depth experience of working in a software development group, with 3+ years’ experience of doing so in a leadership capacity or role.
- Experience in managing and/or leading development teams in a tech/software company with a demonstrated record of delivering successful development programs.
- Experience with working building and leading high performing outsourced talent providers.
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and SOA integrations such REST.
- Experience with one or more of the following: confluent or apache kafka and flink, databricks.
- Experience with integrating with and developing applications on the ServiceNow platform highly preferred.
- Superb communication skills and emotional intelligence to work with people across multiple teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
At Flexera, we foster a fun and engaged hybrid working environment where collaboration and innovation thrive. We value diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented groups in technology to apply.
Join our team to not only contribute to a world-class global product but also to grow in your career. At Flexera, we encourage continuous learning and provide opportunities for professional development.
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.