Senior QA Engineer (Salesforce)
We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
We are seeking an experienced Senior QA Engineer to pioneer our QA initiatives for Salesforce and integrated applications. In this role, you will be responsible for building a robust testing framework, defining QA policies and processes, developing and executing manual and automated test scripts, and ensuring the highest quality and integrity of our Salesforce solutions. You will drive innovation and maintain a commitment to excellence. This is not a managerial role and has no direct reports.
Responsibilities (may vary based on candidate skills):
- Develop a comprehensive QA strategy for Salesforce projects following best practice
- Establish and maintain a testing framework, including test plans, test cases, and test data
- Create, maintain, and enhance manual and automated test scripts using industry-standard tools and languages
- Implement continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) processes for Salesforce testing
- Collaborate closely with developers, business analysts, and business users to ensure QA aligns with project goals
- Be available for after-hours support as needed to address critical issues and ensure system stability
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• 5+ years of proven experience as a QA Engineer with a focus on Salesforce testing
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good understanding of business processes, needs, and perspective
• Proficiency in Salesforce technologies and development methodologies
• Experience with test automation tools and frameworks
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Willingness to work outside regular hours when required.
• Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Well versed in UI, regression, performance, usability, acceptance, and ad-hoc testing
- Analytical, detail oriented
- Multi-tasker, quick learner and adaptive
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.