Growth Marketing Intern
We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
The Growth Marketing Intern virtual role (i.e., work from home) will be part of our Marketing, reporting to our Manager, Strategic Growth Marketing.
This is an 8-week paid virtual summer internship (June 10 - August 9). Full time preferred but flexible given the virtual nature of the program.
The role will assist in driving our demand generating campaigns:
- Support the execution of our growth marketing activities, including digital content/campaigns, social media and events.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Building and testing of various campaigns
Minimum required skills & experience:
- Excellent, professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with social / digital media
- Be able to get things done in a virtual environment
- Curious mindset and willingness to learn
- Highly self-motivated
- Proficiency in all MS Office Applications including- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Preferred skills & experience:
- Knowledge of and or experience with tech industry
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, as part of our summer intern program, interns will participate in:
- Group project and exposure to Flexera leaders.
- Learning opportunities
- Connection points and projects with our other interns
Flexera is a global software company, based in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our 1300 employees across the globe serve over 50,000 customers - some of the largest, most well-known companies in the world. We have been recognized as one of Chicago Tribune "Best Workplaces" for eleven years straight and most recently a Forbes Best Workplace.
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.