Accounts Payable Specialist
We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you’ll be asked to preform accounting and clerical tasks for the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions for Flexera’s multiple entities. These various tasks include:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Analyze invoices to ensure correct account and cost center coding
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with the company policies
- Process payments to vendors in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers to resolve issues and inquiries
- Special projects as assigned
- Manage Flexera’s corporate card program
- Audit and pay employees expense reports via Concur
- Assist with financial audit tasks
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of solid AP experience in a recognized ERP system (preferably Netsuite)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience with working in an expense reporting system (preferably Concur)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail as well as good analytical, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Prior experience in administrating corporate card program
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.
We encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.