Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
This position is responsible for successfully selling Fortra software products within assigned geographic territory. Specific duties include identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities, preparing formal proposals, leading negotiations, and overcoming objections to close sales. Individuals in this role need to maintain a strong knowledge of offered solutions while providing accurate sales forecasts in a consistent manner.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Make regular telephone calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to closure.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and friendly manner with all levels of staff and customers.
- Assist in determining sales strategies and goals for products and services.
- Assist in evaluating product and service offerings in terms of customer needs.
- Research and develop lists of potential customers.
- Determine customer needs and apply a product and services offering in an effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience selling software/technology solutions preferred
- Inside Sales experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and negotiate with emphasis on closing the sale
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.