Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
We are looking for a DevOps Developer who will work within the development team under the supervision of the Development Director.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in the management and maintenance of our e-learning & phishing simulator (web platform) including environment setup, deployments, management and supervision of environments (Dev, QA, Release, Pre-Prod, Prod)
- Participate in the management, maintenance, improvement and evolution of DevOps processes and automation tools
- Investigate application anomalies related to the various systems, provide expertise in software development regarding security, operations, optimization principles and best practices
- Participate in the optimization of DevOps (CI/CD/CT) and DevSecOps (continuous security) processes
- Write technical documentation regarding incidents
- Perform .NET code reviews and correct performance issues
- Develop secure code according to good programming practices
- Participate in a team to recommend solutions and new technologies to improve the platform
- Be available to provide support outside of normal business hours on a rotating basis.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in .NET web application programming and similar roles
- Experience with or familiarity with key DevOps principles
- Knowledge of SQL (and stored procedures) with MS SQL Server, Entity Framework (ADO.NET)
- Knowledge of Agile project management, SCRUM
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and encourage discussion to generate the best ideas
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Rigor, attention to detail and autonomous
- Bilingual (French and English), both oral and written
- Knowledge or interest in public cloud (AWS, Azure or others) is a plus
- Experience working with unit test automation tools such as MSTest is a plus
- Knowledge or interest in the latest technologies such as AngularJS, Node.js, Vue.js and HTML 5 is a plus
Fortra Blog: What It's Like to Be in Development
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.