Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
This position is responsible for providing world-class support to existing and potential customers. That includes responding to client inquiries ranging from basic questions about technology, to troubleshooting complex problems related to our products or connectivity issues. Technical aptitude, strong problem-solving abilities, and exceptional customer relationship skills are critical to success in this position.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide triage support for several products in the Fortra portfolio to eliminate wait time and provide the best customer experience possible.
- Take ownership of each customer request and manage their expectations to ensure timely resolution.
- Listen to customer concerns to determine the source and various components of the issue.
- Collect and review system data and analyze for known issues.
- Collaborate with team members on problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Act as a face of the company to customers and represent its products in a professional manner.
- Consult with customers to facilitate changes for best practices.
- Work with management and team to inform them of customer issues requiring special attention.
- Conduct product demonstrations with customers and assist in presenting in training sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is preferred. Equivalent work experience is considered.
- Previous software support experience required; proprietary software support experience preferred.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (especially over the phone).
- Strong collaborator with ability to work within a team setting.
- Ability to work successfully with customers to provide problem resolution and complete required documentation.
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.