Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Manage customer relationships and facilitate customer requests, particularly as it relates to maintenance renewals, account updates, and licensing changes, with a key focus on customer retention. Renewals Specialists are driven by the following competencies: Customer Service, Data Integrity, Detail Orientation and Quality.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the renewal process, from quoting, internal approvals, through to ensuring the Order is processed correctly.
- Proactively reach out to customers a minimum of 90 days prior to renewal date. Target renewal proposals for both end users and partners being submitted a minimum of 30 days advance of expiration.
- Resolve issues related to order processing, and license expirations.
- Weekly forecast to Senior Customer Operations Manager on bookings and losses.
- Negotiate special pricing and validate at point of order.
- Maintain accurate data in CRM such as customer licensing & contact details, correct pricing, and special agreements.
- Assist customers with requests related to licensing, renewal maintenance, and invoicing. Including guidance on documentation required for renewal e.g. indemnities, terms and conditions of support.
- Responsible for managing the at-risk process for your customers, by handling any requests to cancel renewal maintenance/subscriptions. Coordinate with necessary departments to identify opportunities to save the renewal, help drive retention and resolve customer issues.
- Assist Accounts Receivable Specialists when needed in chasing outstanding invoices to collect overdue payments.
- Contact customers at various points during their term to provide customer service, identify opportunities for additional products or services, and ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Assist with Export license requests when necessary.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Four-year degree preferred; minimum one year customer service experience or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of one year experience in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Pleasant disposition with a customer service focus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.