Demand Generation Manager
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Fortra is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to lead a team responsible for managing and executing campaigns to support our marketing team with their lead generation efforts. This individual will help develop campaigns and nurturing strategies by leveraging email, social media, webinars, events, display advertising, and more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee team members that manage our marketing tech stack
- Strategically integrate and leverage demand gen tactics and tools including email, webinars, social media, nurture campaigns, events, paid advertising, and account-based marketing
- Continuously measure, monitor, and optimize campaigns to improve conversions, pipeline, and ROI
- Continually research and evaluate new marketing technology that will support our lead generation goals
- Partner with the product line teams to leverage our tech stack to turn website visitors into conversions and qualified opportunities
- Manage relationships and contracts with a number of our tech stack vendors and other third party providers
- Provide best practices and recommendations to product line teams on ways to refine our target audiences through social media, display advertising, email segmentation, and more
- Assist in integrating acquired businesses and their marketing teams into Fortra by reviewing their marketing technologies and processes, and updating as needed to align with the Fortra’s framework
- Stay up-to-date on demand gen best practices and trends and coordinate knowledge share trainings with the marketing team
- Partner closely with the marketing operations manager on system processes, data integrity, and reporting metrics
- Manage a team and cultivate an environment of teamwork, creativity, dependability, and continuous improvement as marketing operations strives to be the center of excellence for the broader marketing team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- At least five years of marketing experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with demand gen tactics and tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot is a plus
- Previous management experience is a plus
- Experience working in a hi-tech organization is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.