Product Marketing Lead
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager for Fortra’s Digital Risk and Email Protection (DREP) team, the Product Marketing Lead is an individual contributor role that owns equipping our go-to-market teams with messaging, content, and tools that drive new customer acquisition and cross-sell opportunities. This includes developing compelling positioning, messaging, and differentiation that resonates with target buyer personas.
This position works in tight partnership with DREP marketing, sales, and product leaders. It requires a strong combination of technical product knowledge and communication skills. Technical marketing, product, sales, or support experience in B2B cybersecurity is preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Enable sales and marketing with messaging that resonates with target personas and clearly communicates differentiated product value
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of industry trends and competitive landscape
- Support demand generation with content ideas to engage target audiences
- Support the sales team with materials, tools, presentations, and direct assistance
- Serve as the marketing SME for DREP products, buyers, and competitors
- Support Analyst Relations and PR via responses, briefings, and technical storytelling
- Contribute to marketing, product, and sales go-to-market strategy
- Three years of experience with B2B cybersecurity preferred.
- Three years of B2B product marketing, product management, technical sales or support experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer engineering, cybersecurity, or related field
- Well-organized with strong time management skills
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Collaborative mindset, comfortable working cross-functionally
- Resourceful problem-solver to execute against strategy and drive business
- Self-starter that thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Eager to impact organizational success and growth
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.