Professional Services Consultant
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The Professional Services Consultant is responsible for deploying software solutions within our customer base in the field. This position is a customer facing consulting role that requires exceptional collaborative skills and the ability to build strong partnerships with various cross-functional groups throughout our customer base and within the business. This role requires the ability to travel extensively and work directly with customers on a regular basis. Occasionally, this position will require delivery of formal training to customers and partners on projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Technical mastery of at least one product with associated product applications OR one highly specialized field skill such as: integration with 3rd party products using API’s, NERC CIP solution delivery, or Information Systems Security
- Develop custom scripts, utilities, or integrations to fulfill customer needs
- Collect infrastructure technical requirements, create implementation and production deployment procedures for Fortra products to interoperate and work within customer’s environment
- Support projects by delivering timely status updates to internal and customer teams
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues to resolve customer problems
- Execute customer/project requirements and escalate issues to leadership when necessary
- Deliver services and support both onsite and remote
- Assists PMO to define the project scope, goals, and deliverables and report on progress
- Authority to act within defined policies inside area of expertise/knowledge as directed
- Support Services revenue objectives by maintaining 75% billable utilization
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience in Consulting, Customer Success, Services Coordination, Support or Training
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude for troubleshooting
- Fundamental understanding of network connectivity, web interfaces, end point management and software deployment
- Experience with successfully managing external stakeholders through conflict resolution
- Proactive, adaptable, and receptive to feedback
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.