Sr. Customer Success Manager
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Working with the largest customers, responsible for driving customer adoption with a key focus on customer retention. The CSM should be able to articulate the value of their solution to inspire and support customer adoption, renewal, and expansion. The CSM works with customer contacts up to the CXO level, as well as internal department contacts to provide a high-touch experience for strategic customers
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- With limited supervision and using independent judgment:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customer’s managers and executive sponsors to identify and engage with the Sponsor and stakeholders.
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls, developing success plans, and conducting scheduled business reviews where necessary.
- Be the single point of contact and escalation for the customer, personally helping with questions/issues.
- Coordinate with the Services team to understand the clients on-boarding process. Ensuring customers get off to the right start.
- Understand and articulate business value to ensure adoption and drive growth; through training, development of best practices, to ensure return on the customer’s investment and build customer advocates and champions.
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Identify upsell opportunities and pass to Sales contact.
- Serve as a customer advocate, including collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- Mentor and train new hires and less experienced peers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and go-to resource within department and outside of department.
- Handle larger or strategic customer accounts (Enterprise) as requested.
- Lead special projects.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Four-year degree preferred;
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Cross functional leadership and team coordination skills
- Proven ability to navigate difficult and complex customer concerns with ease
- Creative problem-solver who acts confidently – spearheading solutions to problems that arise
- Demonstrated ability to research issues in a resourceful manner prior to escalating
- Subject matter expert in multiple brands
- Demonstrated negotiation and persuasion skills; ability to be tenacious
- Able and willing to travel on-site for customer visits as required by the business (up to 25%)
- Physical Requirements: keyboarding of 80% per day and primarily phone and computer work
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.