Customer Operations Specialist
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Manage customer relationships and facilitate customer requests, particularly as it relates to maintenance renewals, account updates, and licensing changes. Customer Operations Specialists are driven by the following competencies: Customer Service, Data Integrity, Detail Orientation and Quality.
WHAT YOU”LL DO
- With limited supervision and using independent judgment:
- Provide service to customers via telephone and email regarding licensing queries, customer account updates and questions, engaging with sales, finance, and product management teams where necessary.
- Update and maintain correct account information such as billing details, contact information, and special agreements.
- Complete export control screenings and manage export license requests.
- Create and manage customer license keys in the CRM database with high level of accuracy. Adhere to order specifications and company policies when creating keys.
- Manage the renewal process, from quoting, internal approvals, through to ensuring the Order is processed correctly.
- Proactively reach out to customers a minimum of 90 days prior to renewal date. Target renewal proposals for both end users and partners being submitted a minimum of 30 days advance of expiration.
- Review submitted orders for accuracy and invoice new sale, renewal, and upgrade invoices within CRM.
- Support customers with requests related to licensing changes, maintenance/subscriptions renewals, and invoicing.
- Follow-up with customers on outstanding invoices to collect overdue payments.
- Ensure customer licensing and pricing is correct in the CRM database.
- Responsible for managing the at-risk process for your customers, by handling any requests to cancel renewal maintenance/subscriptions. Coordinate with necessary departments to identify opportunities to save the renewal, help drive retention and resolve customer issues.
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on product licensing, sales policies, and procedures.
- Assist Regional Sales Managers with new software quote creation as well as management of customer relationships while acting as the primary point of contact for customer requests.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Minimum one-year customer service experience or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of one-year experience in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Pleasant disposition with a customer service focus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with CRM systems
- Keyboarding of 80% per day
- Primarily phone and computer work
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.