Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The Manager, Finance will play a critical role in optimizing our revenue generation processes, ensuring accurate financial reporting, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth. This role will be tasked with optimizing our current billings and annual recurring revenue reporting process, owning these metrics as well as supporting metrics end to end.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own and optimize the current annual recurring revenue (ARR) process, expanding our current reporting to include elements such as gross & net retention, decay curves, cohort analysis, etc. Analyze ARR data, trends, and performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and growth
- Foster strong collaboration between the finance team and the sales department to ensure alignment on revenue goals and objectives
- Lead the ARR and billings forecasting and budgeting process, providing accurate and timely forecasts to support strategic planning
- Monitor actual performance against forecasts and provide variance analysis for ARR and billings
- Prepare accurate and timely ARR & Billings reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop the structure to build out a team to further support the ARR process
- Continuously assess and improve financial processes and workflows for greater efficiency and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or another related field.
- 6+ years of experience working in finance / financial planning and analysis (FP&A) is preferred
- 2+ years of directly managing a team is preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple work responsibilities simultaneously
- Confident and effective communication skills – both electronically, verbally, and over video
- Advanced data and financial analysis, attention to detail, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work under pressure with (sometimes) limited supervision to meet deadlines
- Great team member who is willing to work in a collaborative and innovative way to continually improve the team’s processes and performance
- Extensive Experience managing ARR calculations and reporting
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.