Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The Manager, Finance will focus on leading a team of Financial Analysts (Finance business partners) and providing first-rate financial support to select business units within Fortra to help them achieve their sales and financial goals. The Manager, Finance will work with executive and senior management across multiple functions and regions to drive financial results.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead a high-performing team of Financial Analysts by providing mentorship, guidance, and regular feedback in a collaborative manner
- Act as a trusted advisor for business unit leaders – understanding their needs and providing financial insights to drive informed decisions
- Continuously assess and improve financial processes and workflows for greater efficiency and accuracy
- Manage sales capacity planning and productivity analysis for assigned business unit(s)
- Prepare monthly sales pipeline and bookings information packs for assigned business unit(s)
- Create full-year forecasting models and budget for assigned business unit(s)
- Reporting of financial and sales metrics from Salesforce.com and other various dashboards
- Ownership of monthly review and “deep dive” presentations for assigned business unit(s)
- Reporting on sales bookings, ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue), gross/net retention data, and other key KPIs for the business unit(s)
- Develop sales pricing and gross margin analysis
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis, as requested, for assigned business unit(s)
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or another related field.
- 6+ years of experience working in finance / financial planning and analysis (FP&A) is preferred
- 2+ years of directly managing a team is preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple work responsibilities simultaneously
- Confident and effective communication skills – both electronically, verbally, and over video
- Advanced data and financial analysis, attention to detail, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work under pressure with (sometimes) limited supervision to meet deadlines
- Great team member who is willing to work in a collaborative and innovative way to continually improve the team’s processes and performance
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.