Marketing Specialist - French Speaking
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Fortra is looking for a Marketing Specialist to help execute and support successful marketing programs and localized campaigns for France. This position may assist with a variety of marketing activities, including demand generation, digital marketing, web localization, sales enablement, tradeshows and channel enablement. You will oversee the Fortra French content in our websites and campaigns.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help plan and support marketing activities for multiple brands and channels in France, such as lead generation programs, third-party promotions, emails, tradeshows, webinars, web localization, and other activities.
- Aid in content creation specific to the region, including emails, case studies and social media.
- Review, proof, and edit communication materials in French for accuracy and consistency of message in our email campaigns, websites, blog, collateral, webinars, advertising and social media.
- Coordinate tradeshows and events in France.
- Support local Sales team and work with them to gather feedback on campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with entire marketing team and third parties to manage timelines and deliverables for successful marketing campaigns.
- Track, analyze, report, measure, and communicate program results
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field.
- Two+ years of marketing experience. Knowledge and understanding of marketing fundamentals.
- French native and advanced English speaker. Knowledge of other languages is appreciated. Proficient bilingual usage of written, formal and colloquial French and American English is a must.
- Strong copywriting skills in French for email, social media, website and more is a must.
- Ease and understanding of technology fundamentals is preferred.
- Self-starter and problem-solver
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work both in a creative environment as well as a structured, process-driven one
- Ability to receive and incorporate project feedback from manager and team.
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.