Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for executing the operational duties of the LATAM Human Resources team with an emphasis on pre-employment, onboarding, offboarding and other talent management processes. This position will work closely with employees and people leaders to foster a positive employee experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee and coordinate the new employee onboarding program and offboarding process for assigned location(s) and coordinate activities that ensure an optimal employee experience.
- Regularly review the onboarding and offboarding process and make recommendations as needed to ensure the new employee's experience is the best that it can be.
- Administer various pre-employment requirements for new hires such as completing registration to social security, coordinate required pre-employment medical exams and intervene as required for the successful completion of security screenings.
- Facilitate various HR training during the onboarding phase for new hires.
- Perform administrative duties relating to the Human Resources department, including the maintenance of electronic personnel files, correspondence and other duties as required.
- Administrate various employee benefits and program for the region ensuring enrollment of employees and their dependents and be available for any questions.
- Participate in various committees aimed at improving engagement, diversity & inclusion and support the organization of events and activities for the region as needed.
- Participate in the creation of internal communications and manage the HR SharePoint site to ensure timely and relevant information is shared.
- Be the resource person to employees for all questions relating to HR policies, programs and processes and monitor the HR inbox for employee inquiries.
- Collaborate with the Global HR team on other human resources related projects.
- 2-3 years of previous HR experience
- Proven experiences within the high-tech industry will be considered an asset
- Proficient in English/ Spanish
- Previous administrative support preferred
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proactive and “can do” attitude with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to present self in professional manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.