Associate Web Developer
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Fortra is looking for an Associate Web Developer with Drupal experience to help develop and maintain Fortra-owned web properties. This position will work as an integral part of a dedicated development team to ensure websites are reliable, secure, and efficient.
What You'll Do
- Collaborating with SEO Specialist to optimize site.
- Collaborating with Web Designer to improve usability and design.
- Creating, editing, or modifying Drupal templates.
- Developing custom Drupal themes.
- Communicating knowledge transfer to non-technical individuals.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of professional PHP web development experience.
- Experience with Composer
- Experience building and testing responsive sites with Bootstrap 4
- Experience working with Drupal 9
- Understanding of UX best practices.
- Experience with Git, Version Control
- Experience with Jira or Workload Management tools
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop.
- Familiarity working in third party hosting environments like Pantheon/Acquia
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.