Office Lead (Part-Time)
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
*** This role is a temporary part-time replacement to cover an employee on maternity leave.
The Office Lead organizes and executes office operations, plan employee activities and events, address offices logistical issues, and provide general administrative support to managers and employees. Office lead works closely with employees and managers to foster a positive work environment within the office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Office Operations duties
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing incoming mail
- Coordinating the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Manage on-site vendor and landlord relations
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Serve as the point person for office maintenance including ensuring office cleanliness and order is maintained (leveraging some outside cleaning services)
- Procuring, receiving, stocking, and distributing office supplies, groceries, coffee, tea, water, and amenities.
- Assisting with travel planning and expense reports as needed
- Coordinate with HR and Finance ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
HR related duties
- Assist with onboarding new hires, including welcome kit preparation, desk setup, equipment delivery for remote employees, office tour, etc.
- Organize and coordinate staff events (social gathering events, Fortra Fires and charity events), to boost company morale and maintain staff engagement.
- Issue and follow up on non-financial appreciation gifts (baby born gifts, work anniversary amazon gift cards, etc.).
- Assisting in Enrichment program coordination, ensuring timely finances
- Act as a local escalation point for employees, assist in resolving minor concerns while keeping employee’s manager, GM, and/or Human Resources aware of the situation.
- Great sense of customer service and teamwork, friendly and approachable
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills, willingness to help
- Confident and positive attitude in facing complex organizations and processes
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction, proactive
- Ability to present self in professional manner
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.