Trial Program Specialist
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
A driven project practitioner who puts prospects and clients at the center of business decisions, this role is charged with providing a seamless trial (proof of value) experience for our prospects and clients supporting new and additional business opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead trials, providing exceptional customer service with a focus on execution and problem solving
- Plan, execute and close trial projects
- Work with Trial team leadership to identify and assist in prioritizing changes to the roadmap, based on feedback
- Partner with a team of analysts responding to client requests
- Present findings to prospects and clients, focused on growth opportunities
- Review and analyze Internet content and provide findings to the customer based on priorities
- Analyze findings and compile actionable intelligence reports and analysis
- Other Duties Assigned
- 2+ years of experience working in a project environment where you were the first point of contact to diverse clients
- Excellent communication skills – you are the face of the company to our prospects and clients, so the ability to think and react professionally while under pressure is required
- Crisp presentation skills and a creative mind set, with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- An influencer at all levels, primarily technical contributors, sales executives, and senior management
- Experience in researching and providing insights related to cyber threats and risks
- High degree of knowledge of Social Media Platforms, blogs, IRC, message boards
- Well-organized with excellent follow up skills
- Experience within a technology company strongly preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field strongly preferred.
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.