Student Intern (Werkstudent) (m/f/d)
For our European Office in Stuttgart, Gamma Technologies GmbH (GT) is looking for a:
Part time student (Werkstudent, at least 8hr per week)
In this position you will participate in and contribute to internal engineering methods or software development projects. Commonly you will work with a member of a team on a longer term, focused assignment and at times support daily tasks of the team. We are looking for a creative, talented and self-starting student intern helping us in the continuous process to improve our software and services.
- Work on method, model or software development projects
- Capable to communicate in spoken and written English and German.
- Support team in testing new software version an components and help with release related activities
- Support the teams daily task by performing (literature) research on methods, technologies, trends, competitors an others
- Support training and marketing activities, creating materials and taking on organizational tasks
Education and Experience
- Currently enrolled at a university in the area of engineering, natural science or computer science
- Previous knowledge in the areas of fluid dynamics, machine learning, multibody dynamics, user interface design, heat transfer, reacting flows, simulation, micro controllers,
electronics or battery.
- Knowledge in common programming languages like Python, C, MATLAB
- Knowledge in simulation tools like GT-SUITE, Simulink, Dymola, AMESim
- Knowledge in simulation tools like Adams, StarCCM+, Fluent, Abacus, COMSOL
About Gamma Technologies
GT, a leading multi-physics CAE simulation software provider, develops a suite of integrated solutions that guides and accelerates the engineering transformation of today’s products in the transportation, power generation, and industrial equipment industries.
GT’s flagship product, GT-SUITE, an engineering simulation software is used by over 600 companies including all global automotive manufacturing companies GT-SUITE includes a complete library of physics-based modeling templates covering fluid flow, thermal systems, mechanics, electrics, magnetics, chemistry and controls. It supports the entire product development cycle from concept to validation. GT-SUITE applications include a wide variety of engineering systems such as conventional, electrified and fully electric vehicles and their powertrains, engines and catalysts, batteries, motors and power electronics, pumps and compressors, thermal management and HVAC, hydraulics and lubrication, multi-body mechanics and much more.
GT-SUITE software comes with exciting and easy to learn User Interfaces, ranging from 3D pre-processing to real-time monitoring. The entire software platform uses state-of-the-art backend technologies that leverage the growing popularity of high-performance centers and the cloud.
At GT, we are committed to using technology to make a global impact by helping the industry deliver products for a cleaner, sustainable environment! We pride ourselves on our company culture which encourages collaboration between all levels at the company, from entry level to upper management. Within a team, daily interactions and outside social events allow us to form bonds that result in higher productivity and job satisfaction.