Simulation Solutions Consultant
Simulation Solutions Consultant
Gamma Technologies, LLC (GT) is looking for a Simulations Solutions Consultant with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us.
As Simulation Solutions Consultant you will be supporting our customer growth initiatives with a focus on the technical perspective. You will be participating in opportunities at any stage of the sales process, that requires technical advice. From qualification to evaluation, you will be the main technical interface between the client and GT. Your analysis of customer technical requirements and the development of suitable solutions will ensure a successful proof of value for the prospect and help with driving business growth for Gamma Technologies.
In addition, you will also be responsible for generating and publishing technical content, that can be used to market and prove GT´s value for the system simulation community through various channels.
- Being the solution consultant throughout the entire sales cycle
- Support Sales during early discovery and qualification phase of opportunities
- Perform as-is analysis of customer situation
- Asses & articulate GT´s capabilities to address customer requirements
- Demonstrate & explain GT´s options to address specific customer requirements (work with Applications team if needed)
- Develop strategies (together with sales team) to shorten the sales cycle by minimizing need for PoC
- Initiate, accompany & conduct evaluations as much as possible
- Include/coordinate with application engineers if deep subject expertise is required or extensive evaluation period is expected
- Present solutions to the customer/prospect
- Salesforce opportunity management and documentation
- When it comes to sales opportunities, coordinate and own requests for training or project consulting engagements.
- Support marketing, branding, and customer engagement activities
Education, Experience, and Skills
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- MS in Mechanical Engineering or a related field of engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as AE at Gamma Technologies or comparable previous work experience.
- Knowledge & experience with software consulting and/or support
- Knowledge of Gamma Technologies` development process
- Understanding and interest in liaison between engineering and business value
- Interest in heavy customer interaction
- GT-SUITE – multiple/all applications
- Knowledge of enterprise solutions (GT-PLAY, GT-Automation, DOE/Optimizer)
- Python-Scripting is a plus
- Selling skills (objection handling, value analysis & proposition)
Salary and Benefits
- GT offers competitive pay, vacation, sick and personal days, and a work environment that allows you to grow and prosper.
- We offer best-in-class health benefits for you and your dependents.
- We offer a 401k and Roth 401k retirement plans.
Other Requirements and Notes:
- All U.S.-based GT employees are required to be fully vaccinated, subject to legally required accommodations.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer; no third parties, please.
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our company. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Gamma Technologies community. As such, Gamma Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
About Gamma Technologies, LLC
GT, a leading multi-physics CAE simulation software provider, develops a suite of integrated solutions that guides and accelerates the engineering transformation of today’s products in the transportation, power generation, and industrial equipment industries.
GT’s flagship product, GT-SUITE, an engineering simulation software is used by over 600 companies including all global automotive manufacturing companies GT-SUITE includes a complete library of physics-based modeling templates covering fluid flow, thermal systems, mechanics, electrics, magnetics, chemistry and controls. It supports the entire product development cycle from concept to validation. GT-SUITE applications include a wide variety of engineering systems such as conventional, electrified and fully electric vehicles and their powertrains, engines and catalysts, batteries, motors and power electronics, pumps and compressors, thermal management and HVAC, hydraulics and lubrication, multi-body mechanics and much more.
GT-SUITE software comes with exciting and easy to learn User Interfaces, ranging from 3D pre-processing to real-time monitoring. The entire software platform uses state-of-the-art backend technologies that leverage the growing popularity of high-performance centers and the cloud.
At GT, we are committed to using technology to make a global impact by helping the industry deliver products for a cleaner, sustainable environment! We pride ourselves on our company culture which encourages collaboration between all levels at the company, from entry level to upper management. Within a team, daily interactions and outside social events allow us to form bonds that result in higher productivity and job satisfaction.