Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
Gamma Technologies, LLC (GT) is looking for a Technical Account Manager with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will play a crucial role in being the dedicated technical point of contact between our company and our key clients. You will be responsible for understanding all aspects of our clients’ technical needs, ensuring successful usage of our products or services, implementing/integrating new solutions, and maintaining strong relationships with the customers’ technical stakeholders. Through a combination of exceptional service, technical expertise, and strong interpersonal skills, you will contribute to client satisfaction, retention, and growth, both short- and long-term.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with assigned clients, serving as the primary point of contact for technical inquiries, troubleshooting, and escalations. Understand clients’ business objectives and proactively identify opportunities to add value through our products/services in collaboration with the account’s sales manager.
- Understand our clients’ business needs and goals, proactively identify opportunities to optimize simulation solutions, and ensure successful introduction, adoption, and utilization of our products.
- Provide expert technical guidance to clients during product/service implementation, configuration, and ongoing usage. Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, collaborating with GT´s internal teams to ensure swift resolutions.
- Serve as a knowledgeable advocate for our products/services, sharing insights with clients about features, updates, and best practices. Ensure clients are maximizing the value of their investment.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their technical requirements and advise on solutions that align with their business needs. Provide input to applications/product development teams based on client feedback and industry trends.
- Act as a feedback conduit between clients and internal teams, conveying client needs, challenges, and suggestions for improvement.
Education, Experience, and Skills
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 3+ years of relevant experience is required, a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Proven expertise in a customer-facing technical function such as Applications Engineering, Solutions Engineering, Technical Account Management, or a related discipline.
- At least three years of experience with system simulation tools such as GT-SUITE, AMESim, Dymola, or a similar product.
- Strong understanding or ability to quickly learn about relevant technologies, products, and services.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The ability to convey technical concepts to both expert users as well as to non-technical stakeholders effectively, using appropriate presentation techniques.
- Fluency in English is required, with conversational German and/or French preferable.
- Project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting expertise, with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Customer-focused mindset, with a dedication to ensuring client success and satisfaction.
- Proactive and self-motivated, capable of working independently and taking ownership of client relationships.
Salary and Benefits
- GT offers competitive pay, vacation, sick and personal days, and a work environment that allows you to grow and prosper.
- We offer best in class health benefits for you and your dependents.
- We offer a 401k and Roth 401k retirement plans.
- We provide an onsite fitness center.
- The primary work location will be our Troy, MI office. We’ve adopted a hybrid work policy asking employees to report to the office 3 days per work week.
- As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance.
Other Requirements and Notes:
- All U.S.-based GT employees are required to be fully vaccinated, subject to legally required accommodations.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer; no third parties, please.
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our company. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Gamma Technologies community. As such, Gamma Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
About Gamma Technologies, LLC
GT, a leading multi-physics CAE simulation software provider, develops a suite of integrated solutions that guides and accelerates the engineering transformation of today’s products in the transportation, power generation, and industrial equipment industries.
At GT, we are committed to using technology to make a global impact by helping the industry deliver products for a cleaner, sustainable environment! We pride ourselves on our company culture which encourages collaboration between all levels at the company, from entry-level to upper management. Daily interactions and outside social events within a team allow us to form bonds that result in higher productivity and job satisfaction.