For our office in Prague, Czech Republic, Gamma Technologies, LLC (GT) is seeking a Marketing Specialist with a strong work ethic, sound judgment, and a willingness to develop a long-term career with us.
Engineering simulation software called GT-SUITE is created, marketed, and sold by Gamma Technologies. All major automakers successfully use GT software for many years, and most of the cars/vehicles around us include parts designed by GT. Our products support the development of environmentally friendly, cost-effective products by our clients in the automotive, aerospace, and marine sectors.
Gamma Technologies LLC is a fast-growing high-tech simulation software company that is scaling its marketing department.
We currently are looking for a Marketing Specialist to provide support for our worldwide marketing programs. Our ideal candidate will help us build our brand through multi-faceted, multi-touch campaigns, and programs. The incumbent must be capable of working independently with subject matter experts and collaborating with customers and cross-functional teams. This is a role that will have an impact on our business and our success!
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., R&D and sales) to outline and execute a strategic content development plan aligned with sales goals
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content used across different mediums
- Support sales enablement activities as needed
- Support social media planning and posting
- Plan targeted advertising to complement our campaigns, including ABM initiatives
- Work to maximize search engine optimization (SEO) for all content – from website to videos to inbound marketing
- Leverage best practices for tracking, including utilization of UTM codes and short URLs (Bitly) for audience evaluation and success measurements
- Help coordinate events support including contracts, displays, shipping, staff coordination, collateral, and giveaways
- Work with sales to be sure events are properly promoted
Research, Planning & Vendor Management
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities (limited)
- Work with external agencies and vendors as needed to execute marketing programs (limited)
Education, Experience, and Skills
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent analytical skills with a knack for managing and interpreting data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, capable of tailoring the message and voice to the audience and platform
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Capable of managing multiple projects, which includes prioritization, organization, and effective scalation of issues
- Knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, CRM systems (preferably Salesforce), and content management systems (WordPress preferred)
- MS Office proficiency, and experience with Adobe Creative tools (e.g., Photoshop, Premier, etc.) is a plus
- A dynamic and highly talented team of experts
- The opportunity to bring in your own ideas, implement them, and make them accessible to a large customer base
- The opportunity to build a professional network in various branches of industry
- An attractive salary and additional company benefits
Other Requirements and Notes:
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our company. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Gamma Technologies community. As such, Gamma Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
About Gamma Technologies, LLC
GT, a leading multi-physics CAE simulation software provider, develops a suite of integrated solutions that guides and accelerates the engineering transformation of today’s products in the transportation, power generation, and industrial equipment industries.
At GT, we are committed to using technology to make a global impact by helping the industry deliver products for a cleaner, sustainable environment! We pride ourselves on our company culture which encourages collaboration between all levels at the company, from entry-level to upper management. Within a team, daily interactions and outside social events allow us to form bonds that result in higher productivity and job satisfaction.