Client Relationship Executive - Business Development
Honan Insurance Group
Are you seeking to become a part of a renowned brand that consistently challenges industry norms and leads in innovation? Do you possess a passion for pursuing and securing new business opportunities?
Come and join us as our Client Relationship Executive in our growing National New Business team. This role will report directly to the National Client Relationship Manager.
This role will be responsible for generating and driving business growth objectives, establishing a pipeline of opportunities and working with the broader business to convert qualified opportunities. The successful candidate will be required to develop and execute strategic sales campaigns in line with the insurance industry verticals assigned.
This role provides an excellent remuneration package as well as a commission incentive on new business conversions, offered from day 1.
Some of the responsibilities in this role include:
- Responsible for new business growth aligned to annual targets as set and agreed with and Honan Insurance Group leadership
- Responsible for generation of pipeline and prospects and associated sales data being in recorded and reported
- Responsible for tender presentation preparation and contribution to capability statements
- Evaluate proposed deals/partnerships and develop business cases for new business targets.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of sale opportunities, qualifying opportunities and driving activity for successful conversion.
WHO ARE YOU?
The successful candidate must have industry experience in Insurance or Financial Services industry. Proven sales and presenting experience is essential.
In addition, the successful candidate will be resilient and have experience in sales, as well as the following -
- Ability to develop and manage sales pipelines and convert leads to new business
- Experience building pipelines and using a system to track & capture activity
- Ability to develop and maintain meaningful working relationships at all levels
- Strong presentation skills and ability to think strategically
- Ability to meet deadlines and drive outcomes
- Strong organisational and written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to work closely with the support and administration team m
- Tier 1 and or Diploma preferred but not essential. We will providing Tier 1 training the successful candidate
WHO ARE WE?
Our mission is to provide innovative, national, and international corporate insurance and risk management solutions meeting the individual needs of our clients in a cost effective, personal, and professional manner.
As an Australian company operating since 1964, we know what it takes to achieve growth and stability. We believe it starts with our people and supporting their potential. We now provide a full range of insurance, risk and financial services and are recognised as one of the industry leaders in the Asia-Pacific region.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia, and exclusive access to the global Worldwide Broker Network, we’re big enough to offer you the world, but small enough to keep it personal. If you’re courageous, determined, and have an entrepreneurial spirit – you’ll find your next step to success at Honan.
You can also expect an active social club, and a business committed to their Social Impact Strategy supporting Wellness, Giving Back, Sustainability, and Inclusion. There is always something fun happening at Honan, be a part of it today.