Business Development Manager
Honan Insurance Group
Business Development Manager, Singapore is responsible for generating and driving business growth objectives of the Group by development of new business, establishing a pipeline of opportunities and working with the broader business to convert qualified opportunities.
Some key deliverables include -
- Achieve new business targets and other key performance indicators set by Honan
- Actively identify and pursue potential new business partners and channels
- Apply a consultative sales approach to engage prospects, presentations and tender responses which creatively and effectively address complex prospect needs and appropriately communicate the business value of internal services and offerings.
- Organise, participate, and provide support at networking events, internal and external events/conferences/seminars with the purpose of generating potential leads.
- Work with all of Honan’s various broking departments to identify cross-selling opportunities and potential knowledge sharing to facilitate growth of existing clients
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with key insurers and markets
- Assisting with the preparation of new business proposals, renewal proposals and client presentations.
- Oversee marketing material necessary to execute the role
WHO ARE YOU?
- An excellent communicator with great written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative as well as being a team player.
- Possess and apply a thorough technical knowledge of relevant lines of insurance and all associated legislation.
- Ability to meet deadlines and drive outcomes.
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks in a service-oriented environment where meeting timeline is of utmost importance.
- Must hold relevant industry certification as a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker or equivalent coupled with relevant tertiary and/or postgraduate qualifications.
- 5 - 6 years’ insurance industry experience in a similar role.
WHO ARE WE?
Our mission is to provide innovative, national, and international corporate insurance and risk management solutions meeting the individual needs of our clients in a cost effective, personal, and professional manner.
As an Australian company operating since 1964, we know what it takes to achieve growth and stability. We believe it starts with our people and supporting their potential. We now provide a full range of insurance, risk and financial services and are recognised as one of the industry leaders in the Asia-Pacific region.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand, and in Singapore and Malaysia, and exclusive access to the global Worldwide Broker Network, we’re big enough to offer you the world, but small enough to keep it personal. If you’re courageous, determined, and have an entrepreneurial spirit – you’ll find your next step to success at Honan.
You can also expect an active social club, and a business committed to their Social Impact Strategy supporting Wellness, Giving Back, Sustainability, and Inclusion. There is always something fun happening at Honan, be apart of it today.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are looking for a new challenge, please click the easy apply button now to submit your CV for this opportunity.