Honan Insurance Group
Are you looking to join a brand that is known as a challenger within its industry and a pioneer of innovation?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Claims Executive to join our RiskSmart team based in our Sydney office.
RiskSmart is a subsidiary of Honan, providing local and global businesses and Insurers with specialised claims management services.
As the Claims Executive, you will be responsible for managing complex and high profile claims. The successful applicant will negotiate with claimants, solicitors and appointed experts to protect client interests.
You would join our team and be responsible for:
- Reviewing and settling problematic and high profile claims
- Managing vendor relations to develop optimum case outcomes, cost performance and measurement criteria
- Handling of complaints and investigations of suspicious/fraudulent insurance claims
- Developing and implementing claims management strategies and plans that reflect the Company’s overall business development and profit objectives
- Monitoring ongoing claims administration to ensure efficient and appropriate handling of claims
- Ensuring compliance of systems and processes with the relevant legislation
- Provide end to end management of a claims portfolio with a focus on achieving best outcomes
- Negotiate with claimants, solicitors and appointed experts to protect client interests
- Devise claims strategy based on thorough assessment of claim prospects
- Participate in team projects targeted at constantly improving processes and developing internal relationships
- Assist in the preparation of reports on quarterly and ad-hoc basis when required
- Servicing clients to a high standard
WHO ARE YOU
The successful candidate must be able to manage, develop and maintain long term meaningful working relationships with key clients at all levels, as well as have strong technical ability with a background and qualifications in the legal industry.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Legal tertiary preferred
- Experience in liability claims
- Knowledge of claims administration procedures and related systems are preferred
- Knowledge personal injury and liability claims
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Effective organisation skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft excel
WHO ARE WE?
Our mission is to provide innovative, national, and international corporate insurance and risk management solutions meeting the individual needs of our clients in a cost effective, personal, and professional manner.
As an Australian company operating since 1964, we know what it takes to achieve growth and stability. We believe it starts with our people and supporting their potential. We now provide a full range of insurance, risk and financial services and are recognised as one of the industry leaders in the Asia-Pacific region.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia, and exclusive access to the global Worldwide Broker Network, we’re big enough to offer you the world, but small enough to keep it personal. If you’re courageous, determined, and have an entrepreneurial spirit – you’ll find your next step to success at Honan.
You can also expect an active social club, and a business committed to their Social Impact Strategy supporting Wellness, Giving Back, Sustainability, and Inclusion. There is always something fun happening at Honan, be a part of it today.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are looking for a new challenge, please click the easy apply button now to submit your CV and Cover Letter for this opportunity
Get social with us at the #thisishonan
LinkedIn: Honan Insurance Group
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thanks recruiters, but we have this one covered!