Client Executive - Pharmacy
Honan Insurance Group
Are you looking to join a brand that is known as a challenger within its industry and a pioneer of innovation? Come and join our Pharmacy team in our Sydney office.
We are looking for an experienced Client Executive join our newly acquired brokerage, Carollo Horton, and you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and advising them on all elements of their insurance needs.
The successful candidate will have a high level of industry knowledge across general insurance, have experience in account management, attention to detail, initiative, organisational skills and be able to build strong relationships with clients, insurers, team members, and other relevant stakeholders.
We offer flexible working arrangements, with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
You would join our team and be responsible for:
- Managing and retaining a portfolio of insurance clients.
- Contributing to revenue growth through growing existing client portfolio and new business prospecting.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the wider team in the application of subject matter expertise in Pharmacy insurance
- Engagement and negotiation with relevant insurance markets.
- Creating and delivering superior client service plans that meet the needs of the client.
- Providing clients with consistent high-quality service and delivering superior outcomes for clients.
WHO ARE YOU
The successful candidate must be able to manage, develop and maintain long term meaningful working relationships with key clients at all levels, as well as have strong technical ability within General Insurance.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in general insurance
- Tier 1 qualifications
- Ability to develop and maintain meaningful working relationships at all levels.
- Possess and apply a thorough technical knowledge of relevant lines of insurance and all associated legislation, experience in Pharmacy insurance preferred but not mandatory.
- Intermediate computer literacy skills
- Strong organisational and written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail
WHO ARE WE?
Our mission is to provide innovative, national, and international corporate insurance and risk management solutions meeting the individual needs of our clients in a cost effective, personal, and professional manner.
As an Australian company operating since 1964, we know what it takes to achieve growth and stability. We believe it starts with our people and supporting their potential. We now provide a full range of insurance, risk and financial services and are recognised as one of the industry leaders in the Asia-Pacific region.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia, and exclusive access to the global Worldwide Broker Network, we’re big enough to offer you the world, but small enough to keep it personal. If you’re courageous, determined, and have an entrepreneurial spirit – you’ll find your next step to success at Honan.
You can also expect an active social club, and a business committed to their Social Impact Strategy supporting Wellness, Giving Back, Sustainability, and Inclusion. There is always something fun happening at Honan, be a part of it today.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are looking for a new challenge, please click the easy apply button now to submit your CV and Cover Letter for this opportunity.