Business Development Executive - Corporate
Honan Insurance Group
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our growing team in Singapore.
Business Development Executive - Corporate, is responsible for generating and driving business growth objectives of the Corporate Team by development of new business, establishing a pipeline of opportunities and working with the broader business to convert qualified opportunities.
Key Deliverables -
- Responsible for new business growth aligned to annual targets as set and agreed by the Head of Corporate
- Responsible for generation of pipeline and prospects and associated sales data being recorded and reported.
- Applying a consultative sales approach to engage prospects, presentations and tender responses which creatively and effectively address complex prospect needs and appropriately communicate the business value of internal services and offerings
- Identify and gain an understanding of potential new business partners and existing with potential to grow
- Develop and maintain meaningful working relationships with insurers
- Working with all of Honan’s various broking departments to identify cross-selling opportunities and potential knowledge sharing to facilitate growth of existing clients
- Assisting with the preparation of new business proposals, renewal proposals and client presentations, in collaboration with the Corporate team.
- Assist in the development and training of other team members
Skills and Qualifications -
- Excellent communicator with great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independent and show initiative as well as being a team player.
- Possess and apply a thorough technical knowledge of relevant lines of insurance and all associated legislation
- Ability to meet deadlines and drive outcomes
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks in a service-oriented environment where meeting timeline is of utmost importance.
- Strong organisational and written / verbal communication skills
- Must hold relevant industry certification as a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker or equivalent coupled with relevant tertiary and/or postgraduate qualifications
- 3 - 4 years’ insurance industry experience in a similar role preferably in general insurance
WHO ARE WE?
Our mission is to provide innovative, national, and international corporate insurance and risk management solutions meeting the individual needs of our clients in a cost effective, personal, and professional manner.
As an Australian company operating since 1964, we know what it takes to achieve growth and stability. We believe it starts with our people and supporting their potential. We now provide a full range of insurance, risk and financial services and are recognised as one of the industry leaders in the Asia-Pacific region.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand and in Singapore and Malaysia, and exclusive access to the global Worldwide Broker Network, we’re big enough to offer you the world, but small enough to keep it personal. If you’re courageous, determined, and have an entrepreneurial spirit – you’ll find your next step to success at Honan.
You can also expect an active social club, and a business committed to their Social Impact Strategy supporting Wellness, Giving Back, Sustainability, and Inclusion. There is always something fun happening at Honan, be a part of it today.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are looking for a new challenge, please click the easy apply button now to submit your CV and Cover Letter for this opportunity.
Get social with us at the #thisishonan
LinkedIn: Honan Insurance Group