Client Manager - Global Benefits
Honan Insurance Group
Are you looking to join a brand that is known as a challenger within its industry and a pioneer of innovation?
We are are seeking an experienced Client Manager to join our dynamic Global Employee Benefits team. This role can be either be permanant or a 12 month contract.
As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of key revenue generating accounts, ensuring a high degree of quality customer service is provided to all partners and clients across the business unit, implementing risk advice strategies across Life/ TPD, Income Protection and Private Medical insurance and contribute to the creation of business growth objectives and strategy to improve client experience and internal practices.
We envision your main responsibilities to include, but not be limited to:
- Providing ongoing and proactive client management.
- Working with our partners, clients, and potential clients to meet their needs and best interest.
- Having extensive knowledge of products and services available in the market.
- Handling various enquiries from clients.
- Identify opportunities to create team efficiencies, improve service and support colleagues.
- Preparing renewal and new business proposals and client presentations, in collaboration with the Global Benefits team.
- Preparing and communicating insurer quotations.
- Entering and maintaining complete and accurate client and policy data on appropriate software platforms.
WHO ARE YOU?
To be successful you will be diligent and have great communication skills. You will also be adept at meeting deadlines and delivering outstanding customer service whilst appreciating working in a busy multi-skilled environment.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Completed a 'Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning', FASEA-approved undergrad financial planning degree, or relevant industry experience.
- Having extensive knowledge of products and services available in the market
- Have experience in a high-volume customer service setting.
- Professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Ability to prioritise workload with a proactive approach to tasks.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An appetite to learn and keep abreast of industry products and services to provide the best possible results to the team, partners and clients.
WHO ARE WE?
Our mission is to provide innovative, national, and international corporate insurance and risk management solutions meeting the individual needs of our clients in a cost effective, personal, and professional manner.
As an Australian company operating since 1964, we know what it takes to achieve growth and stability. We believe it starts with our people and supporting their potential. We now provide a full range of insurance, risk and financial services and are recognised as one of the industry leaders in the Asia-Pacific region.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia, and exclusive access to the global Worldwide Broker Network, we’re big enough to offer you the world, but small enough to keep it personal. If you’re courageous, determined, and have an entrepreneurial spirit – you’ll find your next step to success at Honan.
You can also expect an active social club, and a business committed to their Social Impact Strategy supporting Wellness, Giving Back, Sustainability, and Inclusion. There is always something fun happening at Honan, be a part of it today.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are looking for a new challenge, please click the easy apply button now to submit your CV and Cover Letter for this opportunity.