Client Manager - Sport
Honan Insurance Group
Are you passionate about Sport? Are you seeking a chance to engage with some of Australia’s biggest and highest profile National Sporting organisations and other movers and shakers in the sport industry?
If you possess a robust Account Management background and a keen interest or experience in sport insurance, come and join our Corporate Insurance & Risk Solutions team.
The successful candidate will have a high level of industry knowledge across general insurance, have experience in account management, attention to detail, initiative, organisational skills and be able to build strong relationships with clients, insurers, team members, and other relevant stakeholders.
We offer flexible working arrangements.
Your responsibilities include:
- Service and manage the requirements of a portfolio of key revenue generating clients
- Ensuring high quality customer service and advice is provided to clients
- Develop and maintain meaningful working relationships with insurers.
- Ensure products and services provided are specific to clients.
- Leading, planning and implementing clear and effective renewal and broking strategies.
- Ensuring that effective account retention and defence strategies are in place for all clients at all times to promote client retention.
- Maintaining an active and direct involvement in all claim related matters.
- Seek out and help pitch for new business opportunities
- Contribute to continual process improvement, constantly challenging ways of operating with innovative ideas and solutions
This is your opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing corporate insurance teams in Australasia. The chance to develop knowledge and further your career exists at Honan.
WHO YOU ARE
You will be a team player, self-motivated, ability to work autonomously, and looking to progress and develop your broking skills.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Good knowledge and interest in the sporting industry
- Strong organisational and operational skills
- 8-10 years insurance industry experience years of experience with at least 3 years’ experience managing client accounts at a senior level.
- Must hold relevant industry certification as a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker or equivalent coupled with relevant tertiary and/or postgraduate qualifications
- High level of written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
WHO ARE WE?
Our mission is to provide innovative, national, and international corporate insurance and risk management solutions meeting the individual needs of our clients in a cost effective, personal, and professional manner.
As an Australian company operating since 1964, we know what it takes to achieve growth and stability. We believe it starts with our people and supporting their potential. We now provide a full range of insurance, risk and financial services and are recognised as one of the industry leaders in the Asia-Pacific region.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia, and exclusive access to the global Worldwide Broker Network, we’re big enough to offer you the world, but small enough to keep it personal. If you’re courageous, determined, and have an entrepreneurial spirit – you’ll find your next step to success at Honan.
You can also expect an active social club, and a business committed to their Social Impact Strategy supporting Wellness, Giving Back, Sustainability, and Inclusion. There is always something fun happening at Honan, be a part of it today.