Client Manager - Corporate
Honan Insurance Group
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Client Manager with a strong background in account management in General Insurance, to join our Corporate Insurance & Risk Solutions team based in our Melbourne office.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining meaningful working relationships with insurers at a senior level.
- Maintaining a portfolio of key revenue generating accounts
- Ensuring a high degree of quality customer service is provided to all clients
- Managing the relationship development and coordination of product and service solutions specific to a group of accounts.
- Leading, planning and implementing clear and effective renewal and broking strategies.
- Ensuring that effective account retention and defence strategies are in place for all clients at all times to promote client retention.
- Maintaining an active and direct involvement in all claim related matters.
- Track and report on new business opportunities
- Contribute to continual process improvement, constantly challenging ways of operating with innovative ideas and solutions
This is your opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing corporate insurance teams in Australasia. The chance to develop knowledge and further your career exists at Honan.
WHO YOU ARE
You will be a team player, self-motivated, ability to work autonomously, and looking to progress and develop your broking skills.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- 10 + years experience managing client accounts at a senior level
- Extensive knowledge of risks and controls across various business areas
- Strong market presence within General Insurance
- Tier 1 qualifications, mandatory
WHO ARE WE?
Our mission is to provide innovative, national, and international corporate insurance and risk management solutions meeting the individual needs of our clients in a cost effective, personal, and professional manner.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and you are looking for a new challenge, please click the apply button now to submit your CV and Cover Letter for this opportunity.
Get social with us at the #thisishonan
LinkedIn: Honan Insurance Group
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thanks recruiters, but we have this one covered!